Saturday, October 12, 2019
9:00 a.m. in the DA Campbell Entertainment Centre
CHAIR: Anne Jones-Abel – 905-627-4591
COMMITTEE: Madeline Betzner.
Rules and Regulations:
- The Spelling Bee is open to students in Grades 4 and 5.
- A school team consists of five students and 1 substitute student.
- The team must include both Grade 4 and Grade 5 students. The grade is the one in which the student is registered as of September 28th, 2018.
- Each school may enter only one team.
- Pre-registration of the teams is required by September 27th, 2019.
- Details will be mailed to area schools in April 2019.
PRIZES: The winning team will receive a trophy sponsored by Gladys and Cecil Hamilton.
Cash Prizes sponsored by Strabane Optimists.